Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Decions, decisions!

This week has been the culmination of a big decision that I have been thinking about for quite a while. Today, I took the plunge, and did it! I've been a part time au-pair for the past year, and have been truly blessed through my experiences with the children. Recently, though, I have been feeling frustrated at having such a limited amount of time to myself. So, after much praying, I handed my letter of resignation in today. I have no idea what I'll be doing next year to make money, but I have faith that the Lord will provide. What I do look forward to is furthering my music studies and having plenty of time to spend with my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always tough decisions lurking around the corner.

It'll be interesting to hear what you decide on, i look forward to it.

blessings,
L