Monday, February 1, 2010

Plotting and Planning

Last week I received a very exciting e-mail informing me that I'd been accepted to study a Unisa course - Christian Counselling. I'd been praying about this, because initially the head of this department had said I probably wouldn't be able to do it without having a matric. I decided to fax my registration in anyway, and two days later received my student number and payment information. Wow! It's so exciting for me because surely it must mean that this is what the Lord wants me to do? My dream is to study Christian psychology next year - beginning with a BA majoring in Christian psychology, followed by a one year Honours and two year Masters (if I get accepted into the program). In my experience so many people are broken, and if I can somehow be instrumental in helping them with their problems and leading them to Master Heart Surgeon, then I will feel that I have done something worthwhile with my life.

No comments: